22 – 26 February 2018
What do you want from 2018? A new job? A fulfilling relationship? An adventure? A career break? To relax and enjoy life more? This retreat is ideal for anyone who wants to take time out to gain a fresh perspective on where they are, what they want to be or do and how they might get there.
With three days of revitalising yoga, one-to-one coaching sessions, optional Reiki and group workshops, there’s plenty of opportunity for self-discovery and transformation.
During the retreat, you’ll reside in a cosy, charming cottage, surrounded by the tranquil beauty of the Cotswolds countryside, nourished by wholesome, seasonal vegetarian home cooking.
- Suitable for beginners or more experienced yogis
- A mix of Hatha, Vinyasa and Yin yoga, combined with breathing techniques, meditation and chanting to energize and restore you
- Two sessions a day taught by Amy and Becky Jane; both fully qualified yoga teachers
- Becky Jane is also a qualified Reiki teacher and will be offering sessions for a supplementary cost
- Amy will offer one-to-one taster coaching sessions designed to help you embark on a transformative, inspiring year. Find out more here.
A typical day (this is not set in stone)
8:00 Morning yoga
11:00 Walks/personal time and one-to-one coaching sessions
14:00 Walks/personal time and one-to-one coaching sessions
15:00 Group workshop on self development theme
16:00 Afternoon yoga session
17:30 Tea and cake
18:00 Evening social time by the fireside / reflection time
You’ll be staying in a charming four-star holiday cottage, which combines the character of an historic building (Cotswold stone, oak floors and a country garden) with a beautiful garden and all modern comforts, (underfloor heating, woodburning stove, Nespresso coffee machine). All linen and towels are included.
Broad Campden is a very peaceful and tranquil spot where you can enjoy beautiful views, splendid walks, a friendly pub and wonderful honey coloured cotswold stone thatched cottages. You have only to step out the cottage and you’ll find yourself surrounded by orchards and rolling countryside.
Nearby Chipping Campden has a good range of tea rooms, boutique shops and a luxurious spa if you wish to really treat yourself. There are many beautiful walks in the area, including the start of the Cotswold Way.
You can get here easily from London by taking a direct train from Paddington to Moreton-in-Marsh (approx 1hr 40mins). If you prefer to drive there is parking on site.
Early booking rate of £290 (before 20 December), or £310 after that, including:
- 4 nights accommodation
- All yoga classes (6 sessions in total)
- A life/career coaching session with Amy
- All food (delicious healthy vegetarian meals cooked by the marvellous Lutti Bates, whose passion is sourcing and using local and seasonal produce)
Spaces are limited so book early to avoid disappointment!